Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Tirana International Airport is looking to hire

INTERNAL AUDITOR

who will report to the Director Internal Audit

Main tasks and responsibilities of the position:

• Review new internal regulations, instructions and procedures and comment on them prior of their approval
  • Perform assigned tasks independently and in adherence with internal audit framework of the Company following the international standards of the professional practice in internal auditing
  • Prepare and develop working papers including questionnaires, templates and other internal forms to ensure that objectives are accomplished and all conclusions are properly supported
  • Prepare the internal audit draft report

Requirements of the position:

• University degree in Economy (Finance/ Business Administration) or Computer Science.
  • At least one year of relevant working experience
  • Familiar with standard accounting software
  • Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Excel, Access)
  • Advanced knowledge of English (written and spoken)
  • Analytical and numerical skills
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organization and facilitate the implementation of corrective action
  • Interpersonal effectiveness, drive to achieve, team work

To apply for the above mentioned position the applicants should fulfill the Application Form, which can be found in the following website: www.tirana-airport.com and submit it together with a recent CV in the following address: [COLOR=#0000ff]human-resources@tirana-airport.com[/COLOR], or to the reception of the Administration Building (Rinas).

Closing date for application is February 15th 2008
Human Resources Department will contact only candidates selected from the documentation screening.

Tel. : 04381600

Apply
Back