Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the following position:

Project Management Office Manager

Purpose of position
Planning project management, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.

Duties

• Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects;
  • Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation;
  • Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives;
  • Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards;
  • Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes;
  • Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines;
  • Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification;

Skills

• Strong leadership skills, strong attention to details and technicalities, xxcellent organizational and technical skills, Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE 2 Certification may be advantageous,
  • Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills, good written and verbal communication skills;
  • Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude, demonstrable strategic thinking abilities;
  • Good knowledge of Microsoft OS and Office Package;
  • Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken);

Experience

• Min 5 years of experience in previous similar position;

Education

• University Degree in in Business Administration/Engineering or related field;

Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al

Deadline of application is July 23rd[SUP]th[/SUP], 2021

We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.

HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT

Back