Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Ekonomist-Financier/e
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.

Elektro-Servis shpk is specialized in repair of electronic and electro-domestic equipment. Established before 2008, Elektro-Servis is the largest service in Albania, with the exclusive right for the largest market in the world: Samsung, LG, Sonny, Philips, Beko, Bosch, etc.

Position: Finance Manager
Departament: Finance
Report to: CEO
Place: Tirana

Overall Job Definition:
Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.

Main Responsibilities:
▪ Managing and directing the finance department;
▪ Collating, preparing and interpreting of reports, budgets, accounts and financial statements;
▪ Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning;
▪ producing long-term business plans;
▪ Controlling incomes, cash flow and expenditures;
▪ managing budget;
▪ developing and managing financial systems (Navision);
▪ carrying out business modelling and risk assessments;
▪ Supervising finance department staff;
▪ Monthly preparation of the company’s financial statements, closing of accounts as well as the preparation of other periodical reports including various analyses;
▪ Monitor financial statements’ changes and progress as well as company’s monthly KPI’s, etc.

Competencies/ Skills:
At least 5 years of working experience.
Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Good communication skills in Albanian & English
Very good organizational, coordination, planning and monitoring skills
Very good communication skills.

Work conditions: Elektro-Servis offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.

Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit your CV and letter of interest at: hr@elektroservis.al till September 15.

* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".

Apply
Back