Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim strategjik | Drejtues
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
TIMAK is a renowned player in the emergency vehicle industry, specializing in the design, manufacturing,
and customization of high-quality emergency vehicles and superstructures.
Our commitment to excellence, innovation, and customer satisfaction has made us a trusted partner for emergency services worldwide.

We’re currently seeking a Commercial Manager to join our team!
Position Responsibilities:
  • Develop and execute strategic sales and marketing plans to drive business growth and expand market presence.
  • Identify and target key customers, government agencies, and emergency service providers to generate new business opportunities.
  • Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and providing customized solutions.
  • Lead the sales team, providing guidance, coaching, and motivation to achieve sales targets.
  • Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and market developments to capitalize on emerging opportunities.
  • Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, production, and procurement, to ensure efficient execution of projects and timely delivery of products.
  • Represent the company at industry exhibitions, trade shows, and conferences to showcase our products and enhance brand visibility.
Requirements:
  • Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (MBA preferred).
  • Minimum 5 years of experience in project management
  • Proven track record in sales and business development, preferably in the emergency vehicle or automotive industry.
  • Strong understanding of emergency services and government procurement processes.
  • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and influence key stakeholders.
  • Leadership experience, with the ability to inspire and guide a sales team to achieve targets.
  • Analytical mindset and strategic thinking to identify market trends and growth opportunities.
  • Fluency in English and Albanian (additional languages are a plus).
Send us your CV now at info@timak.com
Cel. : +355 69 205 6663

Apply WhatsApp
Back