Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Inxhinieri
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
TECHNICAL EXPERT
POLYECO ALBANIA SH.P.K
Polyeco Albania sh.p.k, an affiliated company of Polyeco SA, a prominent and leading company in waste treatment, seeks to employ for its licensed subsidiary in Albania a Technical Expert.

The incumbent’s main responsibilities will include participation in the execution of projects within Albania and neighboring countries, visiting customers’ sites for the collection and packaging of wastes, involvement in the exportation of hazardous waste, communicating with authorities and relevant ministries and dealing with customers during the execution of works.

The suitable candidate should be approximately 28 years of age, have working experience preferably in environmental engineering or in production in the chemical industry, knowledge of local legislation regarding management of waste, University degree in Chemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Chemistry, very good computer skills, a driving license and be fluent in English.

The company offers training abroad, opportunity to work abroad in an international environment, good working conditions, prospects of advancement and a competitive remuneration package.

CV and other documentation should be submitted at the Employer’s address:

Polyeco Albania sh.p.k.
Blv. Bajram Curri, ETC, Kati 12, Tirana

Tel. : +355 4 22 73 062

WhatsApp
Back