Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Human Resources Associate
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Human Resources Associate supports administration of the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department and will report to the HR Director. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Main duties include:[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Handling of recruitment processes and staffing logistics[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Supporting employee orientation and training logistics[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Updating and maintaining HR records and employee files[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Providing quality staff services to all Belle Air employees[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Reconciling, tracking and reporting on performance management calendar[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Backstopping payroll and benefit administration[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Assisting with efficient operation of other HR functions as required[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Requirements:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]University Diploma [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]At least 2 years of HR work experience[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Superior planning and prioritizing skills[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Superior attention to detail[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Excellent customer service attitude[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Very good knowledge of English[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Interested candidates should send their CV noting the position for which they are applying to: [FONT="]humanresources@flybelleair.com[/FONT] by 23 March 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Apply
Back