Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Asistence | Sekretari | Backoffice
Gjuha
  1. gjermanisht
Eksperienca
me dhe pa eksperience
Job Overview:The Legal Coordinator will be responsible for general day-to-day office administration and achieving performance targets as set by the company. Furthermore, he/she will be expected to actively promote quality of service to staff members and clients, raising the quality level whenever possible.

Responsibilities & Tasks:

· Processing delegated tasks, whilst reporting progress to the Head of Operations.
· Taking ownership of all administrative tasks and ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day operations.
· Training and/or mentoring junior or inexperienced staff members regarding office policies and procedures during the onboarding process, responding to inquiries, and accommodating the staff members for the duration of their work with the firm.
· Dealing with correspondence promptly in a professional manner.
· Adhering to accurate and comprehensive file management and maintenance practices in accordance with the company policies and procedures, whilst adhering to the workflows provided.
· Using the company’s claims management software, reporting all errors and queries promptly to the Head of Operations.
· Providing all requested client and management reports, accurately and promptly.
· Recording working time in accordance with company policies.
· Achieving set productivity targets, reporting over/under capacity to your line manager.
· Working as part of a team, collaborating, without relinquishing individual responsibility.
· Having a problem solving ‘can do’ approach at all times.

Skills & Qualifications:

· Located in Tirana, Albania.
· Business fluent English language knowledge.
· Good German language knowledge
· Full time - Office based
· The ability to multi-task and prioritize, and to understand the importance of deadlines.
· Working in a clear and confident manner.
· Being highly organised, productive, and flexible.
· The ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities in a performance driven environment.
· Good Microsoft Office and market research skills.
· Trustworthy and discreet manner, and use excellent business judgement.
· Being able to work well under pressure, without sacrificing a high attention to detail.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to establish positive, cooperative, and professional relationships, both internally and externally.
· Showing initiative, resourcefulness, and ability to work without supervision.
· Self-awareness and commitment to using feedback in learning and developing as a professional.

Dergoni Cv-n ne furra.a@oraclesolicitors.co.uk

Apply
Back