Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
We, Lufthansa Industry Solutions- Albania, are growing continuously and therefore looking for Cisco Voip Engineer (m/f). Preferred CUCM (Cisco Unified Communication Manager) knowledge.
Candidate should be able to prioritize and manage projects from design through implementation, testing and documentation. Position requires a minimum of 1-3 years of hands-on expertise on Enterprise business communication systems, solutions and technologies.
Responsibilities

• Responsible for Implementation, Integration and technical support of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and/or similar platforms.
  • Strong knowledge of Cisco voice network hardware and software, voice network infrastructure, voice topologies and protocols.
  • Responding to monitoring alerts to identify and take appropriate action to avoid service impact.
  • Work collaboratively with other team members.
  • Troubleshooting issues with CUCM, voice recording system, and gathering to vendors.
  • Overall knowledge of CTI systems and all supplementary voice services such as: Voicemail, IVR, Call Forwarding, Call barring, others.
  • Ensuring incidents, service requests and maintenance tasks are managed within customer SLA’s
  • Diagnosing and resolving software, hardware and usage issues.
  • Responding to monitoring alerts to identify and take appropriate action to avoid service impact
  • 2nd and 3rd level support of existing systems.

Requirements, skills and experience

• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
  • Knowledge of networks (architecture, routing, switching, firewall), system documentation.
  • Very good communication behavior as well as high service and customer orientation
  • Experience setting up and maintaining Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) including strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
  • Cisco Collaboration certification (CCNA Collaboration)
  • Very good English skills, German skills preferred.
  • Willingness to travel

Please send your CV noting the position you are applying for at: hr@amdtia.com, no later than August 15, 2019.

Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.

Apply
Back