Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Ekonomist-Financier/e
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
U.S. based firm that provides accounting services and cash cycle management to U.S. based start-ups and small businesses is seeking candidates for the position of Account Manager for its Albania office. As the Albania office grows, it is envisioned that the Account Manager will service a portfolio of clients by fulfilling the following roles:

· Manage all financial and accounting related communications on behalf of the client.
· Manage the full cycle of accounts receivable from order placement to collections.
· Manage the full cycle of accounts payable from bill receipt to payment.
· Manage the full cycle of payroll from recording to reconciling monthly payroll.
· Record and reconcile all bank, credit card, and third-party payment activities.
· Record and reconcile inventory activities.
· Record month-end adjustments and journal entries as needed.
· Create and distribute month-end financial statements and other client specific reports.
· Ensure all client inquires and deadlines are met with the support of Senior Accountant/Cluster Leader.
· Any other responsibilities assigned to you by management.

Preferred Qualifications:
· 4-7 years of applicable accounting experience.
· Fluent in written and verbal English.
· Education credentials (BA in Accounting, Finance or equivalent) and certifications applicable to the position.
· Proficiency with Excel and Quickbooks.
· Experience leading high-functioning teams capable of producing accurate, consistent, traceable, and timely work product.

Please send to hr@pompaygroup.com your resume and brief cover letter explaining how your experience and qualifications make you a good fit for this position.

Apply
Back