1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Cribl kerkon te punesoje : Quality Assurance Engineer

Detyrat

Responsibilities:
  • Test Planning: Collaborate with the development team and QA lead to create test plans, test cases, and test scripts based on project requirements and specifications.
  • Test Execution: Execute test cases and scenarios to identify and document defects, inconsistencies, and performance issues in the software.
  • Regression Testing: Continuously test the software to ensure that new code changes do not introduce new defects or break existing functionality.
  • Exploratory Testing: Conduct exploratory testing to discover defects that might not be covered by scripted test cases.
  • Test Documentation: Maintain comprehensive test documentation, including test cases, test results, and defect reports.
  • Defect Reporting: Report defects and issues to the development team using a bug tracking system. Provide clear and detailed information to assist in issue resolution.
  • Test Environment Setup: Set up and configure test environments that replicate the production environment as closely as possible.
  • Adherence to Quality Standards: Ensure that testing activities comply with established quality standards, testing best practices, and industry-specific regulations.
  • Communication: Collaborate with developers, product managers, and other team members to discuss test results and progress. Clearly communicate testing status and any roadblocks.
  • Continuous Learning: Stay updated on the latest testing methodologies, tools, and industry trends to improve testing processes and effectiveness.

Kualifikimet

Requirements:
  • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
  • Proficiency in programming languages commonly used in test automation (e.g., Java C#).
  • Experience with test automation tools and frameworks (e.g., Selenium, Appium, TestNG, JUnit).
  • Knowledge of software testing methodologies, best practices, and principles. Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and CI/CD pipelines.
  • Strong problem-solving and debugging skills. Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Optional Qualifications:
Certification in software testing (e.g., ISTQB, Selenium WebDriver). Experience with mobile testing (iOS and Android).
Knowledge of containerization and container orchestration technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes). Familiarity with performance testing tools (e.g., JMeter, LoadRunner) and security testing tools (e.g., OWASP ZAP).

Shënime
Ofrohen:
  • Pagat me te mira ne tregun e kesaj industrie
  • Ambjente motivuese dhe trajnime te herpashershme
  • Mundesi rritje dhe promovimi brenda dhe jasht Shqiperie
Te interesuarit te dergojne CV ne : hanerusta@hotmail.com ose te kontaktojne ne : +355683558636

Apply WhatsApp
Back