Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Growth Alley, new American company located in Tirana, is looking for new employees to be part our new challenge in programming and technology.

Senior Devops

Our Tech Stack

Private and Public Clouds, AWS Aurora and Fargate, App Mesh, vCenter, Linux, Spring Boot, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Java, REST, SQL, Shell, Grafana, Prometheus

Your responsibilities:
  • As part of an agile team, you will manage our SaaS customer projects for our Loyalty Management Suite (LMS), keeping operational viability and security in mind.
  • You maintain a holistic DevOps perspective on provided services and are part of the 2nd-level support team.
  • With your expertise in operations, cloud, network, and monitoring, you shape the continuous development of our projects.
  • High automation is important to us. That is why you develop new solutions in the area of CI/CD deployment, operational control and monitoring,
    and your are responsible for implementing them independently.
  • You support the operational management of the customer with your expertise, analyze problems in the team, and drive optimizations forward.
  • You independently acquire knowledge of new tools and technologies, and evaluate if they suitable and economical for our projects.
Your Profile:
  • You have professional experience in IT operations, Linux, network, and application administration.
  • Ideally, you have experience in using cloud infrastructure (AWS) and the related tools
    (e.g. Kubernetes, Jenkins, GIT, Prometheus, scripting, Python).
  • You are familiar with security aspects and responsible handling of personal data.
  • You enjoy a self-responsible, agile work style and never lose sight of the goal.
  • In addition to your communication and team skills, you have good English skills.
CV : rekrutimet@growthalley.tech

Cel. : 0683558636

Apply WhatsApp
Back