1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
ReactJS Developer
Build web frontends that make complex user flows simple and flexible.
An Austrian company is hiring ReactJS Developers to join their frontend teams.
About the job:
The Austrian company is growing fast and has currently 40+ people employed in Vienna, that work on projects with various levels of complexity. There are smaller projects developed by a single person and there are projects where 100+ developers work with well defined processes on big systems. You will take an important part in setting up the best practices in Tirana with other senior developers in making architectural decisions for all teams, being responsible for the smooth development in an existing team (remote and sometimes on sight) and being the person that shows the customers development teams how they can improve and deliver better quality.
The Technology you will be working with:
  • You will work on Javascript with the React Frontend Framework
  • During Development you will work with additional libraries and a lot on HTML and CSS. Depending on your talents you can focus stronger on design tasks or functionality, but you should understand both worlds.
  • Work with stakeholders on frontend decisions and requirements.
About you
  • You already have web programming skills and worked on given design. You know about ReactJS and have an idea about its components and its ecosystem.
  • Quality code is important to you. You know that people will work with your code and you will be working with other people's code. You should know how to balance your own high standards of code quality with the problems you are solving and external constraints like how time-sensitive it is or the impact it will have.
  • Solving problems is exciting to you. You are happy working through difficult technical problems and solving them in straight-forward ways. If you don’t know the answer immediately, you will be comfortable digging into the problem until you figure it out and know when it’s time to ask for assistance.
  • The development process is important. You have worked with Git before and did a commit already. You know how to tackle critiquing others code in a positive and productive way and receiving the same sort of feedback.
  • Communication is important. You should value empathy and kindness and be able to articulate your ideas and feelings when writing or speaking.
Application
To apply to this job please send an email to endis.limaj@engage-technology.net with the following contents:
  • Your CV / link to your website / link to your linkedin
  • Letter of interest (optional)
Cel. : +355696598049

Apply WhatsApp
Back