Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Agjent shitje | Menaxhim shitje
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Job Title: Sales Representatives
Job Type: Full time – Permanent

Delta Pharma (https://deltapharma-al.com/) is the most innovative, high-tech and customer oriented pharmaceutical company in country, focused on offering Innovative, Generic, and Biologic medicines, as well as OTC products, Rx, Food Supplements and Medical Devices.

The Company motto “Embrace a healthy future!” is a promise to the patients, which is fulfilled through provision of access and authorization for trade of world class pharmaceutical products. Delta Pharma commits to top quality, passion, and competence in all efforts, being driven by internationalization, maximizing of core products lifecycle, provision of access and effective usage of specialty products across the region.

Overall scope of the position:
Assumption of full responsibility for all aspects related to maintenance of relationships with potential and existing clients through regular contacts and availability to answer inquiries. Further develops sales strategies in the area of responsibility; provides quotes, negotiates terms of sales and prepares and submits orders. Ensures the maintaining and improving the reputation of the Company in care for patients, in full compliance with all company’ and legal policies related to code of conduct, ethics, anti-corruption.

Required experience, qualifications, and skills:

• Bachelor’s degree in medicine, biology or communication sciences.
  • Previous working experience in the pharma industry, would be an asset.
  • Good knowledge of English language and/or other ones.
  • Clear driving license.
  • Ability to operate MS Office and other business management systems.
  • Person with high integrity, strong orientation towards compliance and standards. Excellent presentation and communication skills. Creative and oriented towards innovative solutions.
Procedure of application:
Please send your Curriculum Vitae to hr@deltapharma-al.com and we will invite you to discuss further. Pursuant Law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008 “On personal data protection”, your application will be handled in complete confidentiality.

Cel. : +355695289363

Apply WhatsApp
Back