1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Inxh. Elektrike | Elektronike
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
me dhe pa eksperience
Duties

• Work consists of checking and writing repair procedures for various electric defects in vehicles.
  • Based on the previously written procedures, follow through with a check and rewriting of the new procedures.
  • This is all based on the electric scheme of the vehicle where you have to check the electric connection and any electric components that may be included in the defect.
  • The technician's guidelines will be part of the Service Manual(SM), which will be used as a reference by mechanics at service points and mechanical shops.
Requirements

• Experience in Troubleshooting; Knowledge and interpreting of different electric schemes;
  • Knowledge of terminology and electric symbols; Strong verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English;
  • Appropriate candidates are persons who have an educational background in engineering fields such as Electrical / Electronics or have completed trait schools of these fields;
  • Previous work experience is not necessary because everything is learned during training and work; that said even young graduates with the desire to learn and work are welcome.
[FONT=&quot]To schedule an appointment with the company's HR, please send your cv via e-mail: recruiting@axelera.io[/FONT]

Apply
Back