1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[FONT=Söhne]Job Title:[/FONT][FONT=Söhne] Senior DevOps Engineer[/FONT]

Responsibilities:

1. Infrastructure as Code (IaC): Design, implement, and maintain Infrastructure as Code solutions using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or CloudFormation to automate and scale our infrastructure.
  2. Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD): Build and manage CI/CD pipelines to automate software builds, testing, and deployment across multiple environments (e.g., development, staging, production).
  3. Containerization and Orchestration: Implement and manage containerization technologies like Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes for scalable and resilient application deployments.
  4. Cloud Services: Deploy, configure, and manage cloud resources on platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud to optimize performance, cost, and security.
  5. Monitoring and Logging: Set up robust monitoring and logging solutions (e.g., Prometheus, ELK stack) to ensure system performance, availability, and security, and proactively identify and resolve issues.
  6. Security and Compliance: Implement security best practices and ensure compliance with industry standards (e.g., HIPAA, GDPR). Perform regular security assessments and audits.
  7. Collaboration: Collaborate with development, operations, and QA teams to ensure smooth deployment and operation of applications. Provide technical support for troubleshooting and issue resolution.
  8. Scripting and Automation: Write scripts and automation tools to simplify manual tasks and improve system efficiency.
  9. Documentation: Create and maintain documentation for system configurations, procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
  10. Team Leadership: Mentor and provide guidance to junior DevOps team members. Lead by example in adopting best practices.
Qualifications:
  • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
  • Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer in a senior or lead role.
  • Strong knowledge of IaC tools and practices (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation).
  • Proficiency in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Travis CI, GitLab CI/CD, etc.).
  • Experience with containerization and orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes).
  • Expertise in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
  • Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash, PowerShell).
  • Solid understanding of networking concepts and security best practices.
  • Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
  • Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
  • Relevant certifications (e.g., AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Administrator) are a plus.
cv: hanerusta@hotmail.com

Cel. : 0683558636

Apply WhatsApp
Back