• Supervizor i Seksionit te Pranimit te Pagesave me Tregtaret / Head of Merchant Acquiring Section

Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Ekonomist-Financier/e
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
image.php

HEAD
MERCHANT ACQUIRING SECTION

Division: Household Lending Division

MAIN DUTIES:
  • Develops and executes the Merchant Acquiring strategy aiming to increase Bank’s POS penetration in the market, POS Acquiring volumes, stream revenues, and to create merchant and consumer preference for Bank’s POS.
  • Presents, promotes and sells POS product using solid arguments to prospective customers. Adjust Sales strategies/tactics for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team. Achieve sales targets.
  • Maintains positive merchant relationships in the effort to extend merchant lifetime and volumes of business.
  • Analyzes competitors' POS Products/Offers to build strong sales arguments of the Bank product vs. competitors’.
  • Organises, coordinates and controls the Merchant Acquiring Section’s activities. Prepares reports of work progress and takes necessary actions.
  • Manages the information flow between Head Office, Branches, and other stakeholders regarding POS network matters.
  • Assesses the quality of the services provided to the customers by the associated company and proposes measures for their improvement. Monitors the Service Level Agreement for the services provided by the outsourced company (such as Printec).
  • Coordinates the Merchant Acquiring related Projects with all relevant stakeholders. Assigns responsibilities and projects to his/her subordinates, in accordance with business needs and the Business Unit’s rules of operation.
  • Ensures compliance with the internal (Acts, Circulars, guidelines, etc) and external regulatory framework (BOA, Legislation, Visa, MasterCard, Amex etc.).
  • Responsible for the implementation of internal rules and procedures for the Merchants Acquiring Section ensuring that all principles and operating procedures are in accordance with the internal regulation structure and group rules or procedures.
  • Identify the possibilities for improvement, propose, and after the approval of the internal regulations, implements (procedures, directions of work, instructions) within the scope of competencies.
  • Cultivates team spirit and encourages vertical and horizontal communication in the company.
  • Coordinates, supports, trains and motivates the staff in the Merchant Acquiring Section for effective functioning and improvement of the performance.
QUALIFICATIONS:
  • University Degree, Master’s degree in Business Management is an advantage
  • 3 to 5 years of banking experience, preferably in POS merchant acquiring and/or Card/POS Operations
  • Extended managerial experience
  • Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
  • Very good knowledge of English
COMPETENCES / SKILLS:
  • High level of communication skills
  • Excellent sales and negotiation skills
  • Very Good analytical skills
  • Ability to track the market and identify business opportunities
  • Initiative
  • Driving license Class B and willingness to travel within the country to perform job duties
The interested Candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae to this e-mail address: [I]hr.albania@alpha.gr[/I].
Deadline of application is May 15, 2022.
The application for employment through the aforementioned methods intends the submission of some information to the Bank’s database, comprising elements of your personal data. The Bank guarantees any user that his/her personal data is secured, recorded and processed by the highest security systems and in full compliance with the provisions of Law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008 "On Personal Data Protection" and bylaws issued for its implementation, being used solely internally for recruitment purpose and in full compliance with the user’s intention. For this reason, when applying for employment by filling in the forms and sending the information to the Bank’s database, the user confirms the accuracy of the personal data and declares that is fully aware on the reasons of data processing, thus accepting that the data will be used only for Bank’s internal use in compliance with the application’s purpose for a period of one (1) year and will be automatically deleted after this period. In any case, the Bank provides the user who is applying for employment with the right to have full access on the information submitted and, among other things, guarantees him/her that, through a request addressed to the Bank, he/she can require to access, delete or modify the data provided.

Please note that only applicants selected from the documentation will be invited for an interview.

Apply
Back