NEW YORK BASIC EDUCATION

is accepting applications for the full -time administrative job opening:

SCHOOL SECRETARY

Apply to be part of our team at
nybe@al.maarifschools.org
Deadline: 20 August 2023
Interview Dates: last week of August 2023

Position Requirements:

· Performing a wide variety of clerical and secretarial support duties, prepare reports, correspondence, and other materials as needed,
· Communicate with parents, teaching staff, students, and third parties regarding school-related matters and procedures,
· Assist and organize student enrollment processes (e.g., student registration, matriculation, student files, scholarship & state exams, etc.),
· Maintain student and staff records, attendance records transcribe minutes of meetings, and file documents,
· Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree is preferable,
· 2+ years of experience in similar positions,
· Proficient in a variety of current technologies and office software applications MS Office, office management and data processing,
· Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimum supervision, including developing and implementing effective office procedures.
· Excellent organizational, multitasking, and communication skills
· Fluency in English language - C1 level required, knowledge of Turkish language is an advantage.

Application Instructions:
All candidates applying for these positions are required to submit a cover letter, CV, work-related references, and any other relevant information related to the position at the e-mail address nybe@al.maarifschools.org

Apply WhatsApp
Back