Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Sherbim Klienti
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Eagle Heads Group’s mission is to create vertically integrated consumer brands that deliver happiness across the globe. From our headquarters in Tirana, our multi-disciplinary international team of innovators leverages technology and behavioral science to design amazing customer experiences.

The sales account manager will perform the following tasks:

• Work strategically and use all resources available to pursue the largest catering sales opportunities from B2B and B2C potential clients.
  • Contacts his/her markets first-time order customers on a daily/weekly basis to check on service and seek additional sales opportunities.
  • Follows up daily and timely on all leads and pending orders/quotes.
  • Drive Sales Growth for Catering Services.
  • Propose catering sales initiatives to drive sales growth
  • Leading the process of sales in the field for every food campaign.
  • Apply learnings from sales, roll-outs, and testing to improve processes.
  • Cross functionally partner with the culinary team for food and service enhancements/experiential elements to maximize sales and guest experience
  • Cross functionally partner with the marketing team to propose digital advertising campaigns, improve user experience,
  • Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future business with them.
  • Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for group/catering sales opportunities.
  • Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.

Benefits that we offer:

• A vibrant team and a friendly working atmosphere
  • Ability to significantly influence the direction of our startup
  • Four weeks of Holidays per year (plus Public Holidays)
  • Quarterly Performance Bonus

Please send your application at careers@eagleheadsgroup.com by specifying the job title you are applying. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.

Apply
Back