Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Inxhinieri
Eksperienca
me dhe pa eksperience
QUALITY ENGINEER

Responsabilities and duties:
  • Contributes on achieving of the objectives of Forschner Albania Quality Standards on ensuring health and safety workplace for the employees and environment protection.
  • Communicates with customers about the qualitative parameter requirements for the products;
  • Test analyzing.
  • Reporting the development trends of Quality Standards.
  • Evaluates and leads the customer complaints register, analyzing and setting remedial measures;
  • Analyzing non-conformities from turned customer parts for products in collaboration with industrial engineering dept.;
  • Process controlling procedure and sampling controlling process, process implementing sampling plan;
  • Releases the register of specific customer requirements;
  • Performs inspections and test equipment;
  • Preparation of documents for Product Audit;
  • Hands on person, experience in Quality control and/ or technical environment;

Required skills and qualifications.
  • A degree in mechanical, electrical, electronic, automotive or production engineering is normally necessary;
  • Relevant experience or postgraduate qualifications are beneficial,
  • Very good knowledge of Electric and Mechanical Systems, Testing and Design, Quality Standards Knowledge, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence.
  • Excellent knowledge of MS office;
  • At least 1-2 years of working experience in technical environment;
  • Ability to work in a team environment and to under pressure;
  • Excellent communication skills and ability to handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously;
  • Organized and detailed oriented, strong work ethics;

Join our talented team and become part of the future, because WE KNOW

Apply by sending your CV to infoal@forschner.com no later than April 30th, 2024.

GOOD LUCK!

Apply
Back