Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
NOON DALTON: With over 20 years of experience in managing, hiring, and training on- and offshore teams, we’re able to help you define your business’s needs and understand how to address them.Our outsourcing teams help you scale quickly and cut costs by creating and implementing processes for remote employees. Year over year, we’ve helped hundreds of clients around the goal achieve their business goals.

Pozicioni i punes: Drejtor IT-e per kompani outsources

Requirements:

1. IT Management: As an IT manager, your primary responsibility is to oversee the technology infrastructure of the call center. This includes managing servers, networking equipment, software applications, and hardware devices. You'll need to ensure that all IT systems are up and running smoothly.
  2. Technical Expertise: Your technical skills will come into play when dealing with IT-related issues. This can involve troubleshooting technical problems, configuring software and hardware, and staying updated on the latest technology trends relevant to call center operations.
  3. Telephony Systems: A deep understanding of telephony systems is crucial in a call center environment. You may need to work with Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) systems, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems, and VoIP technology.
  4. Data Security: Call centers often handle sensitive customer data. Your role will include implementing and maintaining robust security measures to protect this information. You may need to comply with industry regulations like PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) or HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
  5. Software Solutions: You'll be responsible for selecting and managing software applications used in the call center, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, workforce management tools, and reporting and analytics software.
  6. Infrastructure Management: You'll need to oversee the call center's IT infrastructure, including servers, data storage, and networking. This involves ensuring uptime, scalability, and disaster recovery.
  7. Team Management: As an IT manager, you might also be responsible for leading a team of IT professionals. This includes hiring, training, and managing IT staff with HR.
  8. Integration and Automation: Leveraging your technical skills, you can streamline call center operations through process automation and system integration. For example, integrating CRM software with telephony systems for a more efficient customer service process.
  9. Cost Management: You'll need to work within a budget and find cost-effective solutions for the call center's IT needs. Vendor Management: You may work with various technology vendors to source and maintain the necessary equipment and software.
Please send CV: hanerusta@hotmail.com

Apply
Back