Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. IT | TIK | Informatike Ekonomike
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
CRM Data Analyst - IT Applications Development Department

Tasks

o Manage Customer Data, Segmentation to help shape campaigns and communications.
o Maintain CRM Datamart in order to continue enriching the complete customer lifecycle.
o Provide deep analysis and insight on key business issues as agreed with the CRM Department.
o Verify CRM data before and after loading in Datamart.
o In collaboration with CRM Department, manages the Pega Marketing campaigns.
o Configure and Monitor Pega Marketing schedules jobs/transactions data flows.
o Measure the effectiveness of a marketing campaigns.
o Create and maintain data visualization for CRM – OBIEE, Qliksense.
o Analyze digital marketing KPIs; report all aspects of digital marketing activities transforming KPIs into business relevant insights.

Requirements

o University diploma in one of following branches: Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electronic engineering.
o At least 2 years of experience in Data Management, CRM, including designing, planning, and running customer lifecycle campaigns.
o Customer-oriented thinker, who uses insight to determine the right approach.
o Marketing Automation and Pega Marketing experience advantageous.
o Strong data evaluation skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources and transform it into insights and recommendations.
o Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, clean, organize and analyze significant amounts of information.
o Interest and ability to master new technologies and able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, with a careful attention to detail.
o Technically capable, very good communication and collaboration skills.
o Good command of English.

Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to this link: https://cv.bkt.com.al/candidate/job_search# or in our website www.bkt.com.al until 11.11.2022.

Apply
Back