• What ORDO Store presents in their mens line

Cmimi Euro
mund edhe ta lini bosh
ORDO Store has officially launched their men's collection on 2021 and it's exactly what fans expected. There are over 500 styles that range from sweatpants to jeans and everything in between. Like their women's clothing, the prices are affordable with most items above $100.

Celebrity-loved affordable fashion brand, ORDO Store, recently announced on Instagram that they are going to be expanding into men's.

Previously only available for women, the brand quietly launched a new account ahead of the drop which is now full editorial shoots of products to come.

Though the first image was posted on May 10, the last few weeks have brought with it loads more attention and followers, and the internet can’t quite handle the anticipation.

It seems as though the collection is going to be streetwear-centric, filled with everything from track pants to jeans; graphic tees, hoodies, and bomber jackets alike.

They’ve even shown side-by-side images of guys and girls twinning in tracksuits.

Comments on some of the posts prove that fans of the brand are on the edges of their seats, waiting for the collection to go live.

One writes, “Ladiesss your time is overrr.” Another share, “I can’t wait, hurry!.” One girl even tags her *********, saying, “You can finally wear my favorite clothing store’s clothes!!! Can’t wait to be twinsies.”

That said, many have also taken to Twitter to muse about how this beloved brand is going to translate into menswear. One user tweeted out, "How is ORDO Store gonna drop a men’s line and not include crop tops? Smh childish."

One hysterically shared, "so now that ORDO Store makes men’s clothes.. I can officially pursue my dream of being an Instagram baddie." Rapper Lil Yachty even got in the conversation asking to be a model. "Finna be the first fashion nova men’s model for the culture," he wrote.

The brand’s Instagram bio reveals that the collection will be launching on June 12, but something tells us the tease leading up is only just beginning. If this is going to be anything like the women's’ line, we’re sure it’s quickly going to be a favorite of celebrities, influencers, and well, everyone.

Back