• Tirane, ofrohet vend pune Technical Advisor (Architect or Civil Engineer Background)

Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Arkitekture
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
EPPC Albania, on behalf of Knauf Insulation, a multinational company, one of the most respected and progressive names in the world of construction materials (insulation products), is currently recruiting a Technical Advisor for Albania & Kosovo.

Essential Responsibilities:

1. Building and maintaining good business relationship with key design biros, contractors, consultants, experts, investors, architects, engineers with the objective to create strong brand awareness;
  2. Technical support to sales team (technical data, system solutions and application of products) in accordance with Sales department;
  3. Technical support to end-users - advising application solutions and selection of products;
  4. Product portfolio monitoring, including competition with constant initiative for quality improvement and introduction of new products, product innovation and new product development;
  5. Monitoring of construction legislative framework and standards to ensure product compliance, product certification;
  6. Preparation of presentations, brochures, publishing of technical articles and other support in marketing activities aligned with marketing strategy in accordance with Marketing department.

Requirements for this position are:

• University Degree (Architect or Civil Engineer);
  • Previous experience in similar positions within construction sector; (B2B sector)
  • Very good in English written and spoken (MUST);
  • Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills;
  • Strong diagnostic and analytical skills including problem solving, troubleshooting, time management;
  • Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint) & preferable knowledge of AutoCAD;
  • Driving License (Category B), active driver & flexibility to travel.

How to apply:

To apply for this opportunity, send your CV through the following link: https://aplikim.eppc.al

You will be contacted by EPPC, only if your CV will be qualified.

Back