Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim
Gjuha
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience

For our client - an international corporate, operating in the BPO industry is looking for JUNIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER

DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES

• Provide support to the operations manager in the day to day running of the organization
  • Develop work rules and guidelines for company employees
  • Identify what is required for staff to carry out their duties
  • Schedule projects and ensure assignments are carried out as planned
  • Work hand-in-hand with top management staff concerning work/operational issues and other activities
  • Draw up reports regarding operations in the company and pass them to top management whenever it is requested for
  • Serve as a guide to fresh employees so as to make sure that they adhere to company rules and that the result of their various tasks meets company standard
  • Carry out evaluation of company’s present operational goals and suggest ways of improving important areas

REQUIREMENTS

Work Experiences: Experience of not less than 2 years in travel industry

Education:

• A degree in any management or business-related field
  • Certification in basic computer appreciation programs is also of great importance.

Skills:

• Must possess good communication skills on all fronts and must be someone that gets along pretty well with other people, i.e., musty have good interpersonal skills
  • They must also portray good leadership abilities
  • Must be able to work and deliver within limited time range or frame
  • Should be able to work as part of a team on a regular basis
  • They must have good analytical, problem solving, and organizational abilities
  • They must have a good understanding of how an administrative setting operates and also know what is required at any given time

*Excellent spoken English + another European Language
*Experience in the Travel and Hospitality industry

How to apply?
The professionals interested in this position are invited to send their CV at[COLOR=#558e0a][B]rekrutime@dimensionhr.al[/B][/COLOR] with the subject JUNIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER”

YOU’RE WELCOME!

*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the "Protection of Personal Data".

Cel. : 0674647484

Apply WhatsApp
Back