Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim strategjik | Drejtues
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
EPPC Albania on behalf of its client,an international leader production company a Finance Director.

Major responsibilities:

• Managing the end2end Finance Department and the financial activity of the organization.
  • Prepare & present all financial results and insights to the Management in local market and Cluster/Group;
  • Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organization and liaising with the external tax consultancy for advice;
  • Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls;
  • Managing the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the organization is compliant with accounting standards;
  • Managing and overseeing the company's banking and borrowing arrangements;
  • Build Business Control analysis and reporting;
  • Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Financial and Management Accounting functions;
  • Overseeing commercial decisions in reference to commercial agreements, biddings, pricing & margin analysis etc.;
  • Advising and implementing group best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs;
  • Advising on market changes and providing strategic financial recommendations to management;
  • Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information;
  • Reviewing all formal finance policies and procedures.

Requirements for this position are:

• Master’s degree in Finance/Business Management – other certifications i.e ACCA, IFRS standard courses etc. – advantage;
  • Min 10 years work experience and min 3 years in Finance, Audit, BC management role;
  • Preferential work experience in manufacturing or similar industry;
  • Strong ability to manage & run analysis of complex business model;
  • Business/commercial oriented & Strong people management skills;
  • Positive cultural, integrity, loyalty attitude.

How to apply:

To apply for this opportunity, please fill your application at: https: aplikim.eppc.al

Back