• Tirane, ofroj vend pune LOGISTIC MANAGER.

Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience

For our client - an international group based in the United Kingdom, we are looking for the following position:

LOGISTIC MANAGER

DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES

- organisation of the transportation process of the goods
- keeping the specific software updated with transportation details and activities.
- coordinating the logistics partners according to availabilities of the goods and requirements of the customers.
- managing the production/warehouse supply with packaging materials
- issuing and verifying documents for the transport activities,
- collecting, verifying, managing and distributing documentation.
- developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized

REQUIREMENTS

Education: Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration or a similar field.
Work Experiences: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in same/similar positions handling the above mentioned responsibilities
Skills:
- good English skills, both in written and speaking. Another language will be considered as an advantage.
- efficiency in the work process;
- multitasking skills;
- strong organizational, informatics, calculation skills;
- teamwork and autonomy skills;
- speed and excellent organization in performing repetitive activities;
- ability to work under supervision and under pressure;
- excellent attention to detail and analytic skills;
- ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Outlook, Excel) and mobile devices.
- possibility to travel.

How to apply?

All interested candidates are welcomed to send their application (CV) to the email address: [COLOR=#558e0a]rekrutime@dimensionhr.al[/COLOR] with the subject “Logistic Manager”
YOU’RE WELCOME!

*Please note that only applicants, who fulfil the above mentioned criteria, will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the "Protection of Personal Data".

Apply WhatsApp
Back