• Tirane, ofroj vend pune COMMERCIAL MANAGER.

Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Agjent shitje | Menaxhim shitje
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience

For our client - an international group based in the United Kingdom, we are looking for the following position:

COMMERCIAL MANAGER

DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES

- Growing existing customer accounts,
- Identifying key clients and business opportunities through market research,
- Provide high quality commercial support to customers by coordinating the day-to-day business
activities,
- Assist commercial supervisors and works as a member of a cohesive team.

REQUIREMENTS

Education: Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration or a similar field.
Work Experiences: The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of sales experience in International Markets.
Skills:
- excellent knowledge of English. A second language (Spanish, German, French) would be considered a strong advantage;
- interpersonal communication and management skills;
- written and verbal communication skills;
- strong organizational skills;
- performance with excellent attention to detail;
- proactive approach to problem-solving;
- ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- ability to handle orders, to give estimates and offers;
- proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Outlook, Excel) and mobile devices.
- possibility to travel.

How to apply?
All interested candidates are welcomed to send their application (CV) to the email address: [COLOR=#558e0a]rekrutime@dimensionhr.al[/COLOR] with the subject “Commercial Manager”
YOU’RE WELCOME!

*Please note that only applicants, who fulfil the above mentioned criteria, will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the "Protection of Personal Data".

Apply WhatsApp
Back