Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Jura | Drejtesi
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
In response to the growing request for professional legal* and regulatory advice on complex legal issues and transactions, KPMG in Albania is expanding its legal team and provides opportunity for experienced Senior Legal professional to further advice their careers in the area of Legal Advisory.
The Responsibilities
· Providing legal advice on a wide range of projects
· Managing complex legal assignments
· Developing key client relationships
· Understanding the client's business and helping to identify areas for the provision of legal and other services
· Coaching and mentoring junior staff
· Liaising with colleagues across KPMG global network of firms
· Reporting directly to partners on the progress of the projects

The Person

· University degree Law
· At least five years of legal experience (experience in corporate and commercial law and M&A would be considered an advantage)
· Strong understanding of the business environment
· High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
· Managerial skills
· Excellent client relationship skills
· Fluency in English

Contact
Please complete an Application Form (to be found at www.kpmg.al), attach your CV and Motivation Letter and send the package to the attention of Ms Valmira Vejuka, e-mail: al-job@kpmg.com, or KPMG Albania Sh.p.k., “Deshmoret e Kombit” Blvd., Twin Towers Buildings, Building 1, 13th floor, Tirana, Albania, no later than 25 July 2010.

Your application package will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.

*Legal services may not be offered to SEC registrant audit clients or where otherwise prohibited by law.

Tel. : + 355 4 2274-524

Apply
Back