Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Data Entry
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience

We help companies orientating their strategies on digital processes and on data through the completion of the services’ life cycle,
from design to analytics to the co-sourcing of the processes themselves.
We help them becoming data-driven and therefore to collect, integrate and enrich their data resources, providing them with the right business analysis tools

Required:

Native-level English language
Professional written/verbal competency in English
Experience in proofreading and editing
Ability to type in native language with local keyboard

Desired:
QA Testing Experience
Translation, Editing, or Proofreading Experience
Capability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines
Eagerness to learn new tools, technologies, methods, procedures
Familiarity with web-based content management systems
Excellent communication skills
Strong eye for detail

To schedule an appointment with the company's HR, please send your cv via e-mail: recruiting@atconsulting.al

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apply WhatsApp
Back