Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
E2 Partners Group Albania ,on behalf of its client is looking for motivated candidates to join an amazing team on the position of Commercial Manager.

Responsibilities:

• Draws up KPIs on income and leasing, in periodic reports or according to requests;
  • Creates baseline data of FB and Retail partners or potential brands/businesses;
  • Compiles the budget of income from rent, promotions, etc.
  • Follows the approved business plan in detail. Develops and gives ideas on leasing strategy;
  • Formulating and updating databases for rental contracts, promotions, etc.;
  • Maintains and updates the database of rental contracts/promotions;
  • Leads negotiations with interested parties for the rental of various facilities/spaces;
  • Conducts information and negotiation meetings with different parties;
  • Makes weekly reports on the status of negotiations;
  • Compiles and transmits to the parties the notices related to the contracts in force;
  • Conceptualizes and guides the development of various commercial areas, lifestyles, etc.;
  • Drafts and develops business plans for the development of various assets with a commercial profile.
We look forward to receive your application: jobs@e2partners.al
WhatsApp contact: +355697050551
Your application must contain an updated CV and a letter of motivation for the relevant position.
You will be contacted by the E2 Partners team if you are selected to continue with the interview process.
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes,
based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008.

Apply WhatsApp
Back