Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
COLLECTION MANAGER
[FONT=&quot]Description:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Seeking an experienced Credit and Collections Manager with a minimum of 5 years of progressive, successful experience in consumer lending business. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Responsibilities:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Hiring and managing members of the team[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Planning, evaluating, implementing and continuously improving all aspects of credit & collection functions and processes[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Assisting in formulation of specific collection objectives and achievement of same[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Ensuring professional relationships are established and maintained with clients[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Working closely with Risk Manager to respond to credit and collection concerns with existing and potential clients[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Direct interaction with selected clients in resolving receivables delinquencies[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Educational/Requirements:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]The ideal applicant will have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or a related field, and at least two years in a leadership role.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Applicants must possess strong systems skills; solid collection, analytical and negotiating skills; effective oral and written communication skills; and a solid knowledge of consumer credit and collection laws. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Ideal applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure. [/FONT]

Please send your CV and Cover Letter at [B]hr@fin.al[/B] until 15.09.2012

Apply
Back