Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Inxhinieri
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
SALES MANAGER-ELMED SHPK

Job description:

The successful candidate will be responsible for finding and soliciting potential customers and traveling to customer locations to sell industrial coding, marking, labeling and traceability solutions and services in Albania. The candidate will be responsible for increasing sales, enhancing profit margins, and improving the company's market share in the territory.
This requires finding sales opportunities, contacting many potential customers, demonstrating the industrial product or service and closing the sale with the customer. Along with sales responsibilities, the industrial sales professional is responsible for creating sales reports, maintaining files and reviewing competitor's products and the employer's new products to stay competitive.
Requirements:

This position requires a self-motivated, organized individual with proven sales skills. At least 2 years sales experience is required, preferably in an industrial environment.
Must be able to work in a team.
Good communication skills in English – written and verbal. Communication with management will be in English.
B category driver’s license
Valid passport and willingness to travel abroad when required (for product training)
Basic computer skills – Office, Mail, Internet

The interested candidates are invited to send their CV-s to the following email address below

Arben.nishevci@elmedint.com
Aida.allushi@elmedint.com

Apply
Back