Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
United States Peace Corps Job Vacancy Announcement

Position Title: Medical Assistant, full time
Application Period: December 6, 2011 - December 20, 2011

ORGANIZATION:
The Peace Corps is a United States Government Organization that supports American volunteers working throughout Albania. The Peace Corps provides equal employment opportunity to all persons and prohibits discrimination because of race, color, religion, ***, national origin, age, or disability.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Medical Assistant is responsible for reception and administrative duties in the Medical Office, including but not limited to scheduling, translating, assisting with local procurement, managing inventory, filing, organizing, and assisting Volunteers with their medical needs. The Medical Assistant participates in assuring trainee and Volunteer safety, and may work beyond standard office hours, including some overnight travel.

REQUIREMENTS:
All applicants must have a university degree and minimum of 2 (two) years of progressively responsible administrative or office management experience. All applicants must be fluent in English and proficient with Microsoft Office programs and computer use. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people of diverse and varied backgrounds are required. All applicants must be comfortable working in small office with a high-volume workload. Some knowledge of medical terminology and the ability to translate medical terminology is helpful.

TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
Application packages should only include a current resume or CV and a cover letter explaining your qualifications and interest for the position. Application packages should be submitted by e-mail to [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]information@al.peacecorps.gov[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]. Only applications received on or before December 20, 2011 will be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.

Apply
Back