Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Farmaceutik
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
GlaxoSmithKline is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies,
headquartered in the United Kingdom. GSK Representative Office in Albania is looking for dynamic and flexible
candidates for the following positions:

Medical Advisor

MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES

• Support the preparation of presentations, information materials, articles and qualitative/quantitative reports for scientific events.
• Provides medical/scientific/technical advice to external and internal clients and establishing strong relationship with External Experts.
• Support the company’s image as a speaker in national and international scientific conferences.
• Ensures accuracy of medical information in promotional materials as well as website contents.
• Responsible for the planning of national clinical trials, preparing protocols and ensuring efficient and accurate submission of the clinical documentation both to company and Local Authority for approval.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:

• Medical school – Medical Doctor
• Active knowledge of English verbally and in writing
• Extensive knowledge of PC usage
• Type B driver’s license

CORE COMPETENCES:

• Clinical and business knowledge (will be an advantage)
• Communication and presentation skills
• Relationship building

GSK’s mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling
people to do more, feel better and live longer.

We offer an excellent career position with comprehensive and attractive remuneration package.
If you are interested in this position please send your application letter, CV and recent photo until 10 October 2011,
on email: blerina.b.zoto@gsk.com with subject: “Recruitment M.A.2011”

Tel. : +35542225046

Apply WhatsApp
Back