Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
The construction company “GENER 2” Llc, is seeking to recruit an Assistant Procurement Manager.

Main Job Responsibilities:
  • Assist the manager in daily procurement activities
  • Create price/offer analysis reports for different projects
  • Do market research for products and services domestic and foreign
  • Assist in managing ad-hoc projects
  • Coordinate with various departments within the firm to gather necessary information on products and services required
  • Provide assistance for the tender process
  • Assist in the creation of standard documents and procedures for the various processes
  • Secretarial work such as filing, call screening, scheduling
Profile Requirements:
· University Diploma with major in Business Administration/Business Management is preferred, Finance/Economics/Law will also be considered.
· Excellent GPA/Grades (GPA >9)
· Strong knowledge of procurement procedures and previous experience within a legal department is a plus.
· Previous experience in a construction company preferred.
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (strong knowledge excel, word, outlook, is a must)
· Good presentation skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Excellent knowledge of the English language is one of the main requirements. Additional knowledge of foreign language is an advantage
· High self motivation and ability to manage situation without major supervision is a big plus
· Ability to work effectively under pressure, maintaining flexibility as priorities change
· Must be able to organize and prioritize effectively
· Able to work overtime

For immediate consideration, please forward your resume by email until June 15th 2011 at [B][I][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#0000ff]careers@gener2.al[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B].

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Apply
Back