1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Retail Sales Partner Manager

Job Purpose: To manage prospective, new and existing SME & SOHO customers aiming at achieving company targets.

Key Accountabilities:
  • Achieve quantitative and qualitative targets
    [*]Frequent contact (phone calls and visits) with SME&SOHO customers
    [*]Promoting & developing customer satisfaction practices
    [*]Analyse customer’s communication costs, suggest the right solution to reduce them, explain our various products and services
    [*]Retention of the existing customers by organizing frequent meetings with them, dealing with their general and specific requirements and enforcing the mutual collaboration.
    [*]Promote directly new products and services and offers to the customers
    [*]Provide qualitative feedback on post-paid customer behaviour as requested by the Manager
    [*]Ensure and control the application of all company’ s policies and procedures by all employees
    [*]Working within a flexible store team environment whilst being able to meet the needs of a local business community
    [*]Support and implement new ideas and encourage the sharing of best practice throughout different channels within Vodafone.
    [*]The right interpersonal skills in order to train and facilitate other colleagues in the store.
Person Specifications

• University degree
  • Strong sales skills
  • Goal driven & self motivated
  • Good analytical & presentation skills
  • Problem solving capability
  • Knowledge of the telecommunications or information technologies market is an asset
  • High level of negotiation skills is required
  • Driving licese
  • A very good command of written and spoken English is essential
Only the candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.

The interested candidates are invited to apply at [COLOR=#0000ff]humanresources.al@vodafone.com[/COLOR] , specifying the position they are applying for, until March 30th, 2014.

Apply
Back