Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Tirana International School has a teaching position open for School Year 2011-2012 (beginning 22 August 2011) in the area of Computer Technology. Student age levels are 5-year-old through Secondary.

The teacher will perform the following duties:

* Teach technology courses; do lesson planning as needed; correct student papers; maintain required class records.
* Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of hardware , software, programming, and computer applications in support of the curriculum.
* Sponsor an after-school activity.
* Participate in in-service training as scheduled throughout the school year.
* Work with the IT coordinator to maintain technology and planning.

Hours are from 7:40 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday, subject to change by the director as needed.

Salary will depend on the teacher's level of education and teaching certification. Social security is paid. Contract is given annually.

Job Requirements:

* Applicants must have a degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and at least two years of teaching in the field of computer science.

* Applicants also must be fluent in English.

Submit your CV (in English), along with two letters of recommendation, to tis-employment@alb.qsi.org no later than May 15, 2011. Only selected candidates will be scheduled for an interview.

Apply
Back