1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Dizajn / Webdizajn / Grafik
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[FONT=&quot]ART DIRECTOR[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]New Moment New Ideas Company, the most awarded creative advertising agency in South-Eastern Europe, member of Young&Rubicam Brands and part of the biggest communication company in the world - WPP, is looking to employee a talented individual in the position of ART DIRECTOR.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The ideal candidate should be a powerful visual communicator, from a strong design background, but have experience in creating communication platforms which work across all media vehicles. Excited by communications ideas and concepts as well as having the ability to execute them. The ideal candidate will be a master of look and feel across all communications media, preferably hand-drawing skills and definitely strong graphic-software skills. Great opportunity to join an energetic and creative business design department.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you fit the above description send your CV, recent photo as well as portfolio, no later than Friday, March 25th 2011, to [/FONT][FONT=&quot][COLOR=black][FONT="]applications@newmoment.com.al[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=&quot], with a note regarding which position you are applying for.[/FONT]

Apply
Back