Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
POSITION DESCRIPTION

JOB TITLE: DATA NETWORKS ENGINEER
DEPARTMENT: TELECOMS NETWORKS OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT
REPORTS TO: TELECOMS NETWORKS OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE MANAGER
AUTHORIZATION: MANAGEMENT

JOB SUMMARY

A network engineer supervise computer networks; ensuring they function as well as they are supposed to

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Data Networks Performance Management.
• Operational and maintenance of all networking devices, ensuring their continuous availability.
• Analyzes real-time and short-term of network components and links performance.
• Participates in implementation, testing and verification of major S/W and H/W updates in telecommunications, telephony, networking and Network Management Systems in cooperation with Planning department.
• Creates and maintains data configurations files for network element activation or reconfiguration.
• Provides user administration in all Network Management Systems and Operational Tools
• Creates Performance Management database queries and applications in order to assist the activities of other divisions.
• Develops additional monitoring tools in order to assist the activities of other divisions
• Supports the statistics collection from all network systems and services
• Cooperates with vendors for hardware and software issues, troubleshooting and operational issues.
• Executes daily administration tasks (back ups, system health checks etc.)
• Performs site visits for access network faults and proceeds with corrective maintenance actions.
• Responsible for the spare part stock for all networking elements.
• Supervises subcontractors and vendors support performance.

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: University degree in Computer Science or relevant area
Post – Graduate Degree Optional

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 3 or more years work experience in a relative functional area

SKILLS AND ABILITY:

Excellent verbal and written communications
Fluent in English
Able to work with other people
Able to work independently and without supervision

Cel. : 00355693310216

WhatsApp
Back