Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[FONT=&quot]INTRACOM TELECOM ALBANIA[/FONT][FONT=&quot], the Albanian subsidiary of INTRACOM TELECOM, in order to meet the demands of its expanding business in Albania, is currently seeking a:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ACCOUNT MANAGER [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Implement the company’s business development & sales policy, identify sales opportunities, present company’s portfolios to customers, and keep track of competition, follow-up projects.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Required skills:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]University Degree in Telecommunications, Information Technology or similar[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Experience in Enterprise Account Business Development, preferably in Telecom, Government, Banking, and Large Private Sector,[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Knowledge of ICT (IT & Telecommunications) market / products, services,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Excellent communication / presentation skills,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Strong planning & negotiation skills[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Fluency in English[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Availability to travel abroad.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Desired skills:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]MBA degree[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We offer an excellent working environment, extensive training and competitive remuneration package. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] To apply for this position, please use the INTRACOM AL online application form, to be found under http://www.intracom-telecom.al/en/career/careers.htm and submit it to the following addresses:

1. By e-mail: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]info@intracom-telecom.al;
2. By sending a hard copy to the following address:

Intracom Telecom Albania
Sky Tower, 3rd Floor, Rr “Deshmoret e 4-er Shkurtit”, Tirana, Albania
Telephone: +355 4 265801 Fax; +355 4 265800.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All applications will be treated will strict confidentiality.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Tel. : +355 4 265801

Apply WhatsApp
Back