Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim strategjik | Drejtues
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
LLF Legal & Tax, on behalf of our client, an international company, one of the world leading graphite electrode supplier serving the world wide EAF steel making industry, is looking for a potential candidate for the position of Senior Project Manager

Senior Project Manager

Responsibility

• Manage overall project operations of design, permitting, cost control, procurement, construction as well as commissioning and startup.
  • Manage all resources for the execution of whole project.
  • Review and control to ensure project is delivered on schedule, within budget, in accordance to quality and safety standards.
  • Coordination and communication with project stakeholder such as authorities, contractors, vendors, project team and company management, i.e. managing both external and internal interfaces.
  • Provide regular reports regarding schedule, resources, cost and safety.
  • Establish policies, plans and strategies for Project Execution
  • Highly appreciate experience: coordinating civil works, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, instrumentation installation, pre-commissioning
  • Leadership. Teamwork. Clear communication style
  • Proactive. Analysis and problem solving.
  • Planning and organization capacity
Qualifications

• Bachelor degree above;
  • Minimum 5 years of experience as Project Manager; desirable 10 years. Valuable management of international EPC projects.
  • Rich experiences as owner’s project manager liaison with senior management and board of directors; preference for working in owner’s organization
  • Knowledge and rich experiences of full life cycle project management from permitting, process design, procurement, construction, commissioning and startup.
  • Management experiences in all phases of project, lead project team independently to make sure the project is meeting the requirement of quality, safety, schedule, and budget.
  • Solid process design knowledge in water related project.
  • Fluent in English both oral and written communications.
  • Results driven, pro-active, persistent and a positive can-do attitude. Strong sense of urgency and dedication to meet dead-lines.

We would like to invite the professional and stuff to join the company to work on the project construction and plant
operation. We reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. International training
Plant location: Elbasan.
Salary: To be discussed.

To apply for this employment opportunity, please submit your application by e mail at the address info@llf-al.com
You will only be contacted if your CV qualifies.
Your CV is secure and treated in complete confidentiality.

Cel. : e mail

Apply
Back