• Durres, ofroj vend pune Operations and Transport Manager (M)

Durres
Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?
10 Rr. Durresit | Prokuroria
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Inxh. Mekanike | Mekatronik
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Profesionisti_banner.jpg

Profesionisti Recruitment Agency, on behalf of our International Client, leader in transport and logistic in the field of navigation, is looking for a potential candidate for the position of Operations and Transport Manager

Job Position Summary:
You will be in charge of organizing, managing and monitoring effective and efficient cargo handling operations in compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations.

Duties and Responsibility:

• Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
  • Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
  • Plan all cargo handling operations at the terminal in advance. This includes communicating with the port’s main dispatcher, shipping agents, forwarders, cargo owners, ship officers, surveyors and others involved
  • Make sure that all equipment is in excellent condition and ready for use at any time. You keep in touch with technical maintenance companies as well as with other providers of services and products
  • Validate those roads and other infrastructure are at the ready and do not hamper cargo handling operations
  • Deploy personnel with a special focus on efficiency, health and safety
  • Have a keen eye on avoiding risks to persons, equipment, port facilities and the environment
  • Lend immediate assistance in case of any near incident/accident at the terminal
  • Constantly keep your superiors and subordinates informed about the current state of operations
  • Closely monitor and optimize operations on the basis of frequent reports from your subordinates
  • Think ahead and get prepared for the possible need of additional personnel and equipment

Qualifications and Skills

• You have a higher education in the field of shipping, navigation, logistics and/or port management
  • You have several years of experience in the shipping industry and preferably in port operations as well
  • You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
  • You have computer skills and can handle common software
  • You are very good at organizing and planning
  • You are proactive, communicative and have a positive attitude
  • You have an aptitude for solving problems
  • You are a good team player
  • Previous work experience in the field of transport, navigation in companies operating in EU countries is an advantage
  • Preferred are those candidates who live in Durres or in the surrounding areas.

If you possess the qualities listed above, please send your CV specifying the position to email address: rekrutim@profesionisti.al or you can contact us at the contact number: +355 68 208 1357
"All applications will be treated with the confidentiality of the dictionary according to law No. 9887 using by the Albanian Parliament for" Personal Data Protection "

Apply WhatsApp
Back