Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Asistence | Sekretari | Backoffice
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
MIW Builders is an installing company, more than 20 years in the American Market that collaborates with the 2nd Corporate in USA in retail, Lowe’s.
Our company is located in Oakland Park, Florida, and our second branch is in Tirana, Albania where we are hiring for a full-time Office Assistant( Female)
Description:
MIW Builders is hiring for a full-time office Coordinator Female only in our second office in Tirana, Albania.
We are looking for someone who is ENERGETIC, MULTITASKING & DETAIL-ORIENTED
This candidate should reflect great professionalism, a huge desire to work, and a strong customer service background.

Detyrat

Office Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
  • Organize and coordinate the work in Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive (IMS, QuickBooks, CRM training included for these software programs programs).
  • Coordinate the installing crews/ Organize the schedule.
  • Answer all incoming calls and follow up on those calls.
  • Create reports in Excel, balance sheets and keeps them up to date (Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a MUST).
  • Fast learner on new software portals and programs.
  • Follow up on new inquiries via phone, text, and email.
Kualifikimet

Office Assistant Skills and Specifications
  • MUST speak, read and write ENGLISH fluently (no exceptions/no negotiations).
  • MUST possess a Bachelor's degree (advantage construction or engineering related).
  • Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
  • Have outstanding organizational skills & have an eye for details.
  • Fast learner.
  • MUST have at least 2 years of work experience (coordinating/management).
Shënime

The work schedule is Tuesday through Saturday 2:00 PM- 10:30 PM
PAY: 50000 ALL (Net salary)
The employer pays: Transport provided, All Taxes and Insurance based on the net salary paid from the company.

Për të aplikuar në këtë pozicion pune, dërgo CV-në tek miwbuildershelp@gmail.com

Apply
Back