Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?
11 Rinas
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Agjent shitje | Menaxhim shitje
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Hertz International Franchise is present in Albanian market from 2001, represented by Aima Sha.
Our main activity is focused in “Rent a Car”.
We started our operations with a modest fleet of around 6 cars. Today we have a magnificent fleet, from small vehicles to SUV (4*4), vans and new Buses.

We aim to build the partnerships through the way we deal with customers and by living our values every day. With a philosophy built around focus and simplicity, we have established a clear strategy that puts customers at the center of all our activities.
Company vacancies: Assistant Manager (M)
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will act as a crucial member of our team by striving to build a positive experience for our customers. We seek employees with integrity and passion for helping others who are eager to take on new responsibilities in a front-facing customer-centric role.

Detyrat

• Develop excellent customer relationships by identifying the storage needs and providing them with solutions
  • Improve sales objectives with prospective customers through unit rentals, insurance of rentals, and sales of moving materials
  • Guide your new customers through rental processes and agreements
Kualifikimet

• 1+ years of customer service experience (i.e. retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, front desk, site management, and/or other customer-centered sales roles)
  • Strong computer skills.
For applications, please sent your CV by email: operations@hertzalbania.com with Subject: '' Hertz Vacancies''
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Apply
Back