Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. IT | TIK | Informatike Ekonomike
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
As Data Center Technician you will work in a team of data center professionals with the main purpose to ensure the continuous availability of our data center.

Your responsibilities

• Installation and supervision of electrical and mechanical installations as well as execution and supervision of maintenance activities
  • Handling all incoming customer requests
  • Assisting in handling all the day-to day operational and technical tasks in order to adhere to agreed SLAs with clients and to maximize client satisfaction
  • Resolving client queries, or escalating client service requests to effectively resolve the query
  • Supervision of contractors who prepare and execute facility projects that include replacement, upgrade and improvement of data center infrastructure systems
  • Preparation and support of client implementation projects
  • Maintain detailed written records of all work activities

Your profile

• Degree in a technical related study and strong technical skills
  • Previous data center / critical experience
  • Comprehensive knowledge of critical infrastructure i.e. diesel generators, UPS and cooling systems
  • Extensive computer knowledge
  • Knowledge of network systems (helping hands and other services)
  • Good in (technical) English, Also, some knowledge of the German language is a plus.
  • Independent, reliable and efficient approach to work
  • Good team player, highly motivated
  • Flexibility towards working hours, willing to work in a 24/7 on-call schedule and in a 24/7 shift pattern

NOTE* Please send your CVs to this email ito_albania_hr@yahoo.com with the subject Data Center Technician

Apply
Back