• Junior / Senior ABAP Developer (f/m) for SAP Data Management and Landscape Transformation

Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. IT | TIK | Informatike Ekonomike
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Junior / Senior) ABAP Developer (f/m) for SAP Data Management and Landscape Transformation
Work Area: Software Development
Job Segment:
Developer, ERP, SAP, Engineer, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Junior or Senior
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
THE ROLE

Developing software at SAP is more than just writing efficient code - it is a team effort and includes various tasks like designing the solution, coding, testing, quality assurance,
creating and reviewing documentation and supporting our customers. We follow the agile software engineering methodology and are in close contact with our customers and stakeholders to acquire early feedback.
In your role as a (junior / senior) developer (f/m) you will be a vital contributor to the development of SAP Landscape Transformation solutions, including selective data migration to S/4HANA.
You will be a key enabler to bring SAP Data Transformation projects to the next level.

ROLE REQUIREMENTS

Required skills
  • Very good university degree in computer science, sciences, engineering, or a comparable professional training
  • Profound development skills in SAP ABAP OO or another objected-oriented programming language
  • You combine detail-oriented design, coding, debugging and problem-solving skills with a positive 'can do' attitude
  • Self-motivation, passion for quality with customer empathy
  • Very good communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within the team
  • Very good English and Italian language skills
WORK EXPERIENCE
  • More than 1 year of relevant software design and development experience (for Senior Role)
  • Software programmer skills (for Junior Role)
  • Italian/english fluent speaker
Send your CV at : erisa.rustemi@primeadvisory.eu

Apply
Back