Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Inxh. Elektrike | Elektronike
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Company Profile: Balfin Group is among the largest private investment groups in Albania The Group`s investment portfolio embraces activities of real estate development, retail sales, commercial and industrial space management services, mining and metallurgy industry, customer financing, etc
AlbChrome is an affiliate of Balfin Group operating in the sector of Mining Industry.

Job position: Electronic Engineer- PLC Programmer
Department: Part of Administration

Position Summary:
Albchrome is looking for a skilled PLC Programmer with 3+ years’ experience to fill a full-time position to maintain the controller system software of our sites (mine and plants). The ideal candidate will analyze system requirements, writing and installing programmable logic code of machine tools/industrial machinery, testing system efficiency, and providing operational support in troubleshooting and repair for PLC software within the company. He will work to make sure assignments are completed on time, and communicate effectively with team members and management on the status and needs. The PLC Programmer should have excellent knowledge of machine mechanics, a logical approach, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. If requested, a skilled PLC Programmer should be able to easily identify and design a robust program fit for any mechanical or electrical purpose.

Duties and Responsibilities:

• Providing our sites (mine and plants) with technical support
  • Familiarity with industrial equipment and systems
  • Read and understand P&ID’s, loop diagrams, process flow diagrams, cause and effect matrices
  • Proactively coordinate with mechanical and electrical engineers, field technicians and sites management to ensure the control system will meet performance, reliability and functionality requirements
  • Developing and optimizing processes, installing machine programs using automation software and also perform maintenance and fault diagnostics
  • Troubleshooting system errors, editing, modifying, and/or programming machine controls, PLC software programs (HMI and SCADA software applications are a plus)
  • Configure/calibrate field instrumentation and other equipment
  • Assist in the startup, commissioning and testing of automation systems
  • Ability to provide insight and share knowledge to ensure process efficiency and improvements
  • Documenting development processes
  • Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards

Qualifications and Skills:

• Education: Bachelor or Master degree in software engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronics engineering or a similar field
  • Work experience:

• 3+ years of industry experience as a PLC programmer is preferred (specially Siemens S7-200, S7-300/400 and S7-1200)
  • Experience with PLC, HMI and SCADA platforms is required
  • Instrument installation and calibration experience
  • Good experience with electrical and mechanical systems (crushers, belt conveyors, screens, compressors, pumps, air ventilators, valves, sensors etc.) control panels, and circuit boards is preferred
  • Strong technical and analytical proficiency with the ability to multi-task effectively and thrive in a team environment
  • Excellent organizational and personal time management skills required
  • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
  • Ability and willingness to travel to our sites (mine and plants)
* Skills & abilities:

• Relay Ladder Logic
  • Computer science and programming skills
  • Knowledge of control programs
  • Think analytically
  • High degree of personal responsibility
  • Autonomous work
  • English fluency and PC proficiency.

Application Procedure:
To apply for this position, please submit all documents as requested below before: 30/11/2020
Through the email address: hr@albchrome.al

* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".

Apply
Back