Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Dizajn / Webdizajn / Grafik
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
me dhe pa eksperience
7[SUP]th[/SUP] Block Technology & Communications, a new Tirana-based agency offering full digital services, is looking for a Graphic Designer to be part of its innovative growing team.

Job Description

As our new graphic designer, you will use your knowledge of typography, color, layout, and image manipulation to create visually appealing designs that clearly communicate our core product offerings to our customers.
In addition to our design team, you will work closely with our creative directors, project managers,
and marketing team to produce world-class assets for print and digital and ensure that all deliverables maintain a look and feel that is consistent with our brand.

Responsibilities

You will collaborate with the design & development team in an effort to create engaging designs for digital & print. You will be responsible for generating design concepts and meeting deadlines.
More responsibilities in detail:
  • Design graphics and layouts so that information can be easily found, read, and understood.
  • Gather all relevant facts for each project and ensure that all deliverables communicate the correct information.
  • Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
  • Work closely with other designers to ensure a consistent and integrated brand perception.
  • Strong cooperation with cross-functional teams that include marketers, creative directors, and product managers.
Requirements
  • Bachelor in graphic design or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
  • Proven experience in UX/UI design
  • A strong portfolio that showcases aesthetic awareness and design problem solving abilities.
  • Adobe package; InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop proficient user.
  • Excellent communication skills, clearly expressing design decisions.
  • An eager learner of new tools, processes in a fast-evolving environment.

Please send us your CV and portfolio at the following e-mail: info@7btc.co

Apply
Back