1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Dizajn / Webdizajn / Grafik
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
supermarket_bioju_cover.jpg

BioJu Supermarket part of Kadiu Group, is the only supermarket in Albania focused on marketing Bio products certified by countries of origin in Western Europe.
Quality for us means health and safety of our customers, as well as the fulfillment of social and environmental responsibilities thought the production and supply chain.
For our employees, we are a responsible and consolidated employer. For our partners we are a correct and honest business partner.

We are hiring an experienced Graphic Designer to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, BioJu is an excellent place to grow your career.
input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their own industry insight.

Responsibilities:
  • Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs ;
  • Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message ;
  • Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces ;
  • Present design concepts to his/her manager ;
  • Incorporate changes recommended into final designs ;
  • Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.

Requirements:
  • Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field ;
  • 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer in an agency is an advantage;
  • Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
  • A strong eye for visual composition ;
  • Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
  • Able to give and receive constructive criticism ;
  • Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design ;
  • Experience with computer-aided design.

To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to the email address hr@bioju.al before 20.01.2021.

* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".

Apply
Back