9 Qender
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
Real Estate Appraiser - Support Service Department

Duties & Responsibilities

• To prepare reappraisals/appraisals reports for residential or commercial properties, machineries, equipment or vehicles according to the requirements
  • Inspect properties to evaluate construction, condition, special features, and functional design, and to take property measurements
  • Verify legal descriptions of properties by comparing them to county records
  • Inspect new and existing properties, noting the characteristics
  • To make respective researches on real estate market in different cities and for different kind of properties and to prepare real estate studies
  • To keep updated the department working sheet and data base evidences
  • To provide continuously information above the changes in laws, rules in construction and valuation field.

Qualifications

• To have licenses from the Albanian Authority in immovable property valuation fields. (indispensable). It is an advantage to possess the Grade 1 of the license
  • To have license from the Albanian Authority in architectural or construction field in appliance and projection, topography. (Preferable).
  • To have license from the Albanian Authority in Mechanical field and having the specific license. (Preferable).
  • To possess main computer programmer Windows XP. (Knowledge of AUTOCAD program is preferable).
  • To have at least 3 years of experience as Appraiser. An experience in banking is an advantage.
  • Able to work in agile team environment
  • To have good skills of the English language (Knowledge of Turkish as second language is preferable).
  • A Bachelor University diploma in one of following branches: Architectural, Construction, Mechanical, Electrical, Economics.
  • Having a driving license and no restrictions for traveling

Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online via the following link, till 18.10.2020.
https://cv.bkt.com.al/candidate/job_search

All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.

Back